Monday, March 31, 2008

The final Ministry tour…no, they’re serious this time!


I get concert information e-mailed to me from a number of sources (LiveNation, friends, the venues themselves, Live 105 Radio), and guess what I found recently? Ministry is doing a farewell tour. Which is great, but…um, wasn’t that what they said last time? I distinctly remember going to what was supposed to be their farewell tour a couple of years ago. And yet here they are again.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just kind of funny. How many farewell tours are they going to do? Is this going to be like when a furniture store has a “Going Out Of Business” sale that lasts for five years? In 2010 am I going to be getting another set of “come see Ministry’s final performance!” messages?
Eh, maybe Jorgensen has kids he needs to send to college. Now there’s a scary thought.


6 comments:

Miss Thrillz said...

There was a rug store in Monterey where I lived that had one of those sales for over ten years. No joke. They finally got sued, closed for a few months, and then opened with a different set of sale signs. XD

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I think your blog is interesting. I would like to invite you to join our new online community at polzoo.com. We are a user generated political editorial and social network. We also choose from amongst our own bloggers to be featured on the front page. I think your voice would be a great addition to our site.

Polzoo

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.