Thursday, May 03, 2007

Per special request by BelleDame, although I’m sure that Zan and SallySunshine will appreciate this too…Monica Belluci. Indeed, she is the most beautiful woman in the world, at least in my opinion.


And then a woman I can’t believe I neglected to include in Desire Week. Shiina Ringo. The one and only female Japanese pop idol who doesn’t make me want to commit homicide with a chainsaw (or suicide in an attempt to protect both my ears and my dignity). Her music is so weird that it makes Bjork sound like Britney Spears, but god damn is the woman beautiful! She also gets major props for being a woman in a deeply patriarchal society who has always done exactly what she wants and happily stuck her middle finger up at anyone who objects. Strong, confident, brazenly sexual, quirky as hell…what’s not to love?

5 comments:

Zan said...

I reel from the prettiness. Oy. You have quite the taste, Cassandra. Yum.

belledame222 said...

THANNKK YOUUUU

Cassandra Says said...

Belle - Ask and ye shall receive!
Zan - The post above this is for you, too. Tall skinny boys with tattoos, oh my!

The Scarlet Pervygirl said...

Re: Monica Belluci: Those lips are a revelation. Excuse me for a couple minutes . . .

SallySunshine said...

Gosh, late to the party again.

Cassandra I think we might have the same taste in men. I love the tall skinny boys with the swimmer's build. (Don't they always seem to deliver in the "size department" too?) For women though it really varies, although Monica is definitely high on the list.