Thursday, May 03, 2007

You know what, Belle’s right. I am really (really, really, really) tired of talking about this inter-feminist stuff. No, I’m not backing off because the evil Storm Cloud will track me down and tell everyone my shoe size or something, I’m just sick of the whole thing. I will still write about anything in particular that I think needs discussing, but in general? I’m feeling the need for some positivity here.
And on that note…food blogging! I may not have mentioned this before, but I’m a serious foodie (I used to get paid to write restaurant reviews, and I’m the person everyone asks if they need to find a really great place for a hot date, anniversary dinner, impressing out of town visitors, etc – seriously, if you need recommendations in San Francisco, I’m your girl). I also love to cook. Mr Cassandra would be happy to cook every day if I asked him to, but he rarely does because, quite frankly, he’s a mediocre cook and I’m a very good one. Which is why he gets to clean the bathroom and the floors and take out the trash…
So, tonight’s special at Chez Cassandra was Jamaican jerk chicken stew. If anyone wants the recipe feel free to ask!

No comments: