Tuesday, March 20, 2007

See, I do like muscular men sometimes…well, there’s one.
And the next entry in the category of men upon whom Cassandra likes to gaze is…Pavel Bure. Russian ice hockey player. Very good hockey player, by the way. They called him the Russian Rocket for a reason. Fast, agile, great hands…have I mentioned how much I appreciate men with great hands? Chubbier in the face than I normally go for too. Now as I’ve mentioned normally I’m not so fond of muscular guys, and I loathe professional athletes, but this guy…so sexy. I’ve seen him in real life and he’s actually rather un-photogenic, as hard as that is to believe. How can you not love a man this pretty with abs you could bounce quarters off of? Not to mention the sheer agility…I can think of plenty of ways to put that kind of agility to good use.















3 comments:

Renegade Evolution said...

he's cute...my favorite hockey man is joe sakic

http://espn.go.com/media/nhl/2001/0418/photo/s_sakic_i.jpg

Rootietoot said...

now, he IS nice looking- like he has a goofy streak or something.

Cassandra Says said...

Ren - The Avalance are my team, I know exactly who Sakic is...
Rootie - Adorable, isn't he? It's the cheeky grin.